lauantai 25. kesäkuuta 2011

Midsummer

My midsummer was pretty interesting. I spent it with few of my friends. And of course, alcohol was included. We had so much fun. I actually can't even recall the last time when I've had so much fun in one night. I can't remember it all. But here's few funny things that we did:

Beer + Coca Cola + Ice Cream = Not good. Not even when you're drunk.
Bread + Butter + Ketchup = Good when you're drunk.
Shitloads of calling to people. And we even called 020202 for satans number, but damn it, we didn't get it. :(

Anyway. It was an awesome midsummer. Better than I thought it would be. (I expected it to be me sitting at the computer for the whole night at home.) But gladly it turned out this way.

And it's Helsinki Pride next weekend! I believe it's going to be cool. As from what I heard from last years Pride. Shame I didn't make it then. But that's why I must go next saturday!

But this should be enough. Time to run!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti