keskiviikko 14. syyskuuta 2011

Again, I have forgotten to blog about my last few days, so here we go.

Monday: We had a class trip! We went to see ostriches, to this place called Heureka (A place in Finland where is a lot of stuff about science etc.) , eat and to the movies. (I personally didn't like the movie that much. It was called Pussikalja elokuva.) The day was great, one of the best ones in a long time. We had so much fun while eating, we just laughed at everything, mostly stupid things, but god damn we had fun! Also, I liked the bus trips, even if I was little quiet and sad, but I enjoyed them. Especially when few of the people were singing. I like that.

Tuesday: Nothing important.



Today: Nothing important either. Except in school, there was only me and Sara from our class. So, there was just the two of us. But I liked it. We had very good conversations about bullying, difference and relationships, and people in general.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti