sunnuntai 4. syyskuuta 2011

This was one great weekend! The party went really well, except there was this little "scene" .. But still, the party was good!

And on staurday, in bus, we met this one cool guy. He heard us talking all random stuff, and I'm really surprised he actually started even speaking to us. (He asked us if he had any smokes.) Anyway. We hanged out with him for like 2-3 hours. Then he went to see his friends, and me and my friend Emilia, went to the busstation with our other friends, as they were planning on leaving. So, they left. And me and Emilia we went to see our other friends in Helsinki. We did find them, but we got a little bored, as we were also tired. So we called this guy we had met in the bus, and whom with we had wandered around and hanged out. We had to wait a little for him, so we went to this pizzeria. We ate one big pizza, which was really good. So, later we went to see this guy, and he was in this park with few of his friends. They were really cool and nice people also! We hanged out with them for over an hour I think. I had really, really good time! Later when they decided to move to the bar, me and Emilia went to our friend, for another night. As the party had been there last night. We both were really tired so we fell asleep fast in the night. (Also when we jumped out of the bus, we screamed and growled on the streets like crazy. I wonder what poeple thought about us, if someone heard us.)

This sunday, was really relaxed. We woke up, talked, went to the shop, ate, hanged out, and decided to leave. So now I'm home, still tired, alone, thinking about what should I do. But I really enjoy this silent, relaxed house.

So, this was my weekend! I had loads of fun, and met new people. What else could you wish for? Tomorrow school, sigh, got to wake up early again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti