keskiviikko 3. elokuuta 2011

Greece.

So, AGAIN it has been a long while! But I'm back again! A lot of stuff has happened since last time I wrote!

Remember when I wrotr about going to Greece? The trip was very pleasant I must say! I enjoyed so much. But most of all, oh my god... The food! It's so good there! All i have to say is: GO THERE AND TASTE IT. Anyway., as one of the reason for some people to go abroad, is to sunbathe, I did that too. And what usually happens, or can happen, is to burn, I did burn myself. Not badly, but I still did. My shoulders burned, and my chets burned a little. So it wasn't a big problem.

Here's also some pictures from the trip.
                                       Our cousin, my little sister, my big sister and I in the night.


         We also enjoyed swimming in the pool. So here's my big sister, little sister, me and my mother.

                 But of course we also swam in the sea! (Me, little sister, dad and big sister.)


This is part of the village we stayed for the whole 2 weeks. It seems small, but believe me, there was a lot of things, including few incredible good restaurants! I loved it there.




And now few photos of me. It was really windy there, so there was no point in doing anything to your hair, 'cause the wind would've ruined the hair anyways. (Yes, I like to do things to my hair.)

So, now you know why I didn't post anything for so long (this post is almost week late, but don't mind. I'm lazy.) I really, really suggest this country to anyone who enjoys warmth and the sun, and most of all, the people there! They're really kind and talkative, or atleast most of them. I really would go there again anytime.

Anyway, this was my trip to Greece this summer!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti