sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2011

So. This has been one hell of a weekend. A lot has happened, and nothing has happened. Anyway.

Friday: I visited my old achool with my friend, and met other friends and my old teachers, they even offered us some coffee! (Which I don't drink, but still.) From the school we went to my place, dad bought us some pizza! Glad he did, as we all were extremely hungry. From my place we went to Helsinki, as there was going to be "Night of arts".  The night went really well, A LOT OF people, and of course, loads, loads and again loads of drunk people. Except I wasn't drunk. Later we went to one of our friend from Espoo, se had her housewarming party that night also. Just that we came so late, that the party was actually already over. But we still still stayed there, as we were supposed to sleep there. Me and one of my friends stood up to 5 A.M just talking, talking and talking, while rest of the people slept.

Saturday: Nothing really big happened, just wandering around and chilling. I met some of my good friends.

Sunday: Not sure what is going to happen, except I'm going to go to coffee with my cousin. AND I'm going to cut my hair! I'm excited.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti