torstai 11. elokuuta 2011

So. It was my first day in high school. Was pretty interesting. But nothing really big didn't happen yet today. But I met my class for the first time. I already knew few of the people, so it wasn't really a big deal, but it's of course always nice to meet new people! :) (And on my class is also one of my good friends, whom with I've been on the same class for last 11 years.)

As I said, nothing big happened today, tomorrow is going to be a little more important day. As we're going to hear stuff about our courses we're going to have, and which we're going to choose, so it shall be interesting. Also, I think I should sleep more than 4 hours, as I did last night. I really don't recommend it to anyone. :P


And again, here is a good song you all should listen! I'm also going to see them in about 2 months, so I'm really getting restless to see them. (They're touring with August Burns Red, A Day To Remember and Living With Lions on the Eastpart Antidote Tour.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti